Maybe you have a few questions. That’s okay; most people do. So here’s a quick collection of some of the questions people ask us… along with our answers. If you still have a question, don’t hesitate to contact us (or give us a call) and we’ll be happy to answer it for you.
What Kind of Houses Do Investors Buy?
A: We purchase homes in all conditions and situations. We can even buy a home that has fire damage, hoarder houses, water damaged homes, properties with mold damage, you name it, we can buy it. We also buy what we like to call time capsules, homes that are in good condition but have not been updated in 20-30 years. Home in pre-foreclosure? We can stop auctions whether tax or bank-sanctioned, homes in probate or inherited homes to name a few different situations.
Are There Any Fees Associated With Selling To An Investor?
A: There are NO FEES!! We cover all your closing costs! We can even offer help with moving, by covering your deposit, and or paying for your moving expenses. We can even allow you a bit more time to stay after closing if needed!! Ask about our creative moving program for more information!
Commonly Used Terms:
How Much Commission Do Investors Take?
A: None! There are no commissions to be paid, we cover all your costs! We make a living by purchasing, renovating, and re-selling to families.
Will an Investor Buy My Property if I Am Facing Foreclosure?
A: YES!! In fact, many people still own the home when they think the bank has taken ownership. QUICK TIP! If you moved out of your home that is in foreclosure the bank will maintain the taxes, and the grass and even winterize and board up the home to protect the asset before the auction. But, you still own it, and can sell it to avoid a foreclosure stealing any money you can make on the sale, AND avoid ruining your credit!
How Long Does The Selling Process Take?
A: A cash sale in NY takes about 40-50 days. In other states, it’s much faster. Don’t be fooled by people who guarantee a faster closing!! Minimally it takes 3-4 weeks to get the title report, once reviewed and it is free of any liens or encumbrances we can close in 5-8 business days. If you need a faster transition just ask about our creative moving program!!
Can I Sell with People In It?
A: Every situation is different, but in many cases yes.
Which route is quicker? Puts more cash in your pocket? Has less hassle?
Facing Foreclosure, what to expect with a “SHORT SALE” and why you need to take this step!
Brett breaks down the many benefits of a short sale, in the face of foreclosure.
What are the requirements?
- The property must be in pre-foreclosure.
- A homeowner must be issued what is known as a Lis Pendens, also known as a notice of pendency, “lis pendens” is Latin for “suit pending.” In judicial foreclosures, this is a “notice to the world” of a foreclosure action. It is filed with the county clerk. If you or someone you know received such a letter from your bank, there is a possibility that if you don’t come to terms with your bank, you will lose your home
- Must be listed by a realtor
- Must have a purchase offer
- Has to be an “Arms Length Transaction”
Allows the market to ensure that both parties in the deal are acting in their own self-interest and are not subject to any pressure or duress from the other party. It also assures third parties that there is no collusion between the buyer and seller.
- No upfront or out-of-pocket costs
- Realtor and Attorney fees paid by the bank
- Junior lien holders discharged
- No deficiency judgment or promissory note
- Shown as “Paid as Agreed” on a credit report
- No mortgage payment is required during this process
- Possible relocation incentive up to $10,000 if primary residence.
Stop a tax/bank auction!! Get help today!!
Want to find out what we can pay, what do you have to lose?
Fill Out The Quick Form Below To Get A No-Hassle, No-Obligation, All-Cash Offer
Check out all our customer testimonials!!!
Click here, for all the smiles. Thank you so much for taking the time to say hello on the site, please reach out when the timing is right!